Following recent events related to the Covid-19, stores are opening with social distancing.
At DNP Photo Imaging Europe, we understand that our partners may have questions on how to safely manage this new phase with DNP.
Below are some tips:
1- HOW TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT DNP KIOSK
DNP kiosks are equipped with capacitive touchscreens and need proper cleaning to avoid deterioration.
To clean, please follow these steps:
- Before cleaning it is recommended to turn off the kiosk
- Dampen a clean new non-abrasive cloth with disinfectant, avoid spraying the kiosk directly. Ensure excess liquid is squeezed from the cloth. You may also use pre-dampened wipes.
- Disinfect the surfaces by wiping them with the cloth or wipe, and allow the surface to dry.
- We recommend disinfectant with ≤ 70% alcohol.
- Repeat this regularly during the day.
PRODUCTS TO AVOID USING WHEN CLEANING DNP KIOSKS
The following solutions/materials should NOT be used when cleaning/disinfecting DNP kiosks:
. Isopropyl Alcohol with a concentration > 70%
. Strong solvents
. Detergents with fluoride
. Detergents with ammonia at concentration > 1.6%
. Abrasive cleaners
. Detergents with abrasives
. Steel wool
. Sponges with abrasives
2- SAFE SOLUTIONS TO TRANSFER PHOTOS FOR PRINTING WITH DNP KIOSKS
All DNP kiosks offer safe solutions to transfer and print photos. These solutions avoid the risk of eventual contamination by reducing contacts with the kiosk, transferring certain steps directly to the customer's smartphone via:
- DIRECT WI-FI
Direct Wi-Fi can be activated in the configuration screen of the kiosk to transfer customers' photos direct to the kiosks for printing.
- PHOTOPRINTS APPLICATION
The Photoprints application is available via GOOGLE PLAY and APP STORE. After downloading, customers launch the application to print photos from their mobile device's gallery or social media via Wi-Fi.